Monday, July 28, 2008

DAYS OF OUR LIVES!!!

First off, Happy Birthday Oliver! Only Oliver would celebrate by climbing mountains for 8 hours and still have so much energy that he was Easton's magic assistant and still smiling and going strong. Oliver is the lowest maintenance of all my children. He is great with kids because he still is one. When he left for Ecuador, Brea cried and said, "Now who will I play with?!" We love you Oliver and we are so glad you are a part of our family. You can graze in my pantry anytime! THE FOLLOWING ARE PICTURES OF VARIOUS PHASES OF OUR JOHNSTON REUNION HELD IN PARK CITY ...
We eat together ALL the time! Miles is just naturally the center of attention!
This, in a nutshell, is what it is all about.
"Dancing With the Stars!"







"The Great Eastoni!" and his magical tricks extraordinaire. Just a special note: I DO NOT WATCH SOAP OPERAS!!! One of my nieces told me that she loved the show, "All My Children", too. This is only meant to be a play on words, I really am not a follower of these shows. Sometimes our family seems like a soap opera, but long ago when I was a newlywed, Michael told me they were, "Devil Shows." Even though his mother used to watch them regularly, I obeyed and have never watched them.


Birthday Lunch with the girls, and oh, Micah, too. He found out we were having sushi and crashed lunch. It was fun to be with all of them.
Cherry Hill with the grandkids. Miles was there, too, just not under the waterfall!Nothing like having the entire movie theater to ourselves. We took the girls to see "Kit Kittridge" while the guys golfed. It is a very good movie.
At the Bingham Reunion, Brea and Brighton spied an amphitheater and organized another dancing show. Soon all the cousins joined in.Most of the people in this picture do not belong to the Bingham Family, but Brea and Brighton talked these passerbys into coming to their show!Crafts by Mia were a hit!
There was so much more, ie. watching Brad skateboard and watching him teach Easton, swimming, riding the Alpine Slide, more golfing, good food, long walks, and shopping at the outlets. It's a good thing we only do this once a year....that is except for the eating together.

13 comments:

SUMMER said...

Happy Birthday Bethers! Glad it was a good one... don't think it could have been better spent than with all your kids and grandkids!!! Everyone is so beautiful and it seemed like such a good time!!!

Glenda said...

Jam packed fun! I love your family, all of them! It looks like you have made great memories. We eat together ALL the time too!

Mama Mia said...

I like most of your pictures better than mine! We are tired and homesick for you all! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Johnston reunion was a huge success. Happy Belated Birthday, Beth. Hope you had a great day!!

The Funderburks said...

Mia is gone already? Sad. It was so awesome to have them at a Bingham function! You have a darling, talented family. Love them all.

Johnston Family said...

Happy Birthday Oliver! What a fun, full, crazy week! I love all the photos!

The Back Row Pew said...

What fun photos of a fun trip. I love all the dancers and the dancing shows. I can relate. The eating looked yummy and the kids are adorable. What a fun week. Happy B-Day Oliver

Anonymous said...

Looking at your grandkids is like going back in time and seeing the Johnston kids when they were little. Such beautiful people! I'm happy that your summer is such fun and filled with long-lasting memories. Love you, my friend!

spenceandcass said...

Man.....you guys really keep busy when you all get together! Looks like tons of fun. How did the littlest kids like Kit Kitridge? I've been wanting to take Ava, but I wondered if she would be too young for it.

corryfever said...

you have the cutest grandkids around!

Brooke said...

Having all those kids has really paid off. You have some of the cutest grandchildren!

Heidi Louise said...

Just wanted to tell you how beautiful your family is and that I can't believe how big your family is getting!

I hope all is well with the Johnstons, and from the looks of it, all is well!

Sunny and Tom Richins said...

I love to see the pictures of everyone. I spy in on your blogs all of the time to see whats going on. It looks so fun. I love your style and how you have decorated your house. Check out my blog because I have tagged you to give us a tour of your house. I hope you are up for it because I would love to see.