Sunday, July 6, 2008

BEEN BUSY....

Being with my best friends...
Miles' weekly visits....
Brea's recital...
Parades!!!
Miles was blessed!


Lunch with the girls and Miles!
Lazy River with Brighton, Brooklyn, and Carly...



Searching for Erastus Bingham with the Bingham siblings....
The Arts Festival with Easton and Brighton...
Face Painting!
Performances on the Cherry Hill Stage!



Swimming...
Michael and I co-chaired our ward youth conference at the Canyons Resort. We called it "Life Elevated." After touring the Davis County Correctional facility and completing a service project, we went to the mountain for hikes, geo caching, and "elevations." A gathering of babies: Miles, Truman, Jonah, and Liberty.
Miles' first swim.
Summer school at East Layton.
Brea came to work with me this summer and was "Principal for a Day!"
I LOVE SUMMER AND IT IS JUST GETTING STARTED!



9 comments:

Molly said...

Looks so fun. I love those Johnston girls chubby legs in their swim suit...I hope my little girls have those...lets face it, I am just hoping for girls! You have such a fun time with your family...glad to see you fit in the pew pool while we were gone!

Mama Mia said...

You are one busy lady! You always amaze me at how much you can acomplish in a short amount of time! Love the Cherry Hill pics!

Glenda said...

You have been busy! I agree with Mia you amaze me, so many things you manage to fit in! We love your family also! That is what it is all about, spending time with those we love! Oh, and Physical Therapy is working!

Johnston Family said...

Looks like you are having a fun summer! I am glad we have been part of it! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. I wish I could say "especially the one of Best Friends" but the ones of your babies are the best! I think one day we'll all be glad we stayed as busy as we are right now. Till then, remember to breathe!! I love that we're best friends of 30 years!

Nikki said...

Those are all such cute pics of your grandkiddies! I love looking at your blog and catching up on my old neighbors!(and also your good advice)
Nikki(Payne)

spenceandcass said...

I love the picture of Miles first swim! It's hilarious! He is such a cute baby! You have been one busy lady this summer.

SUMMER said...

Lots of fun going on over there in Utah... Miles is so cute and is a good mix of Maeve and Brad I think!

The Back Row Pew said...

How many fun things can you cram in ? Looks like a busy fun summer. Great Grandparents...you guys deserve an award for hosting the kiddies without looking too tired. Lots of fun memories for your family. So glad to get to be in on them even if only by blog.