Wednesday, July 25, 2007

OZZY! OZZY!


Our newest son-in-law, Oliver, is so fun, loveable, active, humble, grateful, etc. The whole family from the youngest to the oldest love to be around him. I will never forget the trip we went on together to Moab, sleeping in the same room, eating at the Branding Iron every night, and hiking for 9 miles a day. He and Carly are a perfect match . They have so much fun together and work even harder together. We gave him a very large "cam" for his birthday. It is a rock climbing device and he loved it. He was able to use it in the City of Rocks in Idaho. He was so excited when he got it that he gathered up all his gear, strapped it all on and couldn't wait to use it. We love Oliver and we are so glad he and Carly love each other.

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

I love Oliver more and more everytime I see him! Look at all that gear! He is such a fun-loving guy! It is so fun to have so many new in-laws! I love our fam!

Johnston Family said...

Oliver is the best....at everything! I love the way he ties his shoes. How has this kid not been twinkled. I wish I would have married him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love_ Micah