Sunday, September 14, 2008

HAPPY SHOES!

These are Maeve's shoes and I have always liked them...

So when we saw these on sale at Lolabella's, she told me I had to buy them....
I DID!

They felt great in the store, but when I tried to wear them, they were tight so I told Maeve to wear them and stretch them out for me. Hers fit me perfectly. We traded for a while. Soon both pair were in my closet! Does this mean I get to have both which feel perfectly comfortable now? Did Maeve just forget to take hers? I don't know but I am wearing both of them and this is what is happening...

MEN ask me where I got my shoes....no kidding.

TEENIE BOPPERS ask me where I got my shoes.

PEOPLE IN CARS stop in the middle of the road and ask me where I got my shoes. (This really happened while I was doing bus duty in front of my school!)

But the funniest thing is that all the kids at school call them my "HAPPY SHOES!" (after a hug of course).

14 comments:

Maeve said...

I still want my shoes. I am going to get them sometime this week. They both are very cute. If you want to switch colors. I am open to either combo. They are happy shoes.

The Funderburks said...

Thanks for the salad recipe! I don't know if it was you or someone else, but I remember at a Bingham party someone made the Olive Garden salad and your recipe reminds me of it.

Cute shoes for cute ladies! Keep stopping traffic!

Mama Mia said...

I love them! Bring me a pair! :) J/K

spenceandcass said...

Beth! You are such a hip chick! Too bad Maeve want's her shoes back. They are both darling.

Johnston Family said...

I love the shoes! I love how many comments you have had about them! I want some happy shoes!

Glenda said...

Those are cute shoes! That is so fun that you and Maeve can wear the same shoes! Those shoes have such personality!

Holly said...

You are so stylin' aunt Beth!!!

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Love these shoes....so adorable!!!! I have such a stylish mother-in-law.

SUMMER said...

They are so pretty! I LOVE fun/ happy shoes and especially Sam Edelman! One of my favorite brands. Nice work Bethers!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, I'm not surprised to see shoes like that in YOUR closet! They are so Y-O-U!! I want a pair, too. Surely I could find a pair in San Francisco! I'll be checkin' on-line ....

Brooke said...

They are cute shoes. I wish I felt confident in flats, but I just can't do it! You always wear cute, stylish shoes. I guess that's where Maeve gets her style from, or is it the other way around?

Mama Blogger said...

I love your happy shoes, I love your blog post and I love you guys! When can we hang out?

corryfever said...

i love them. maeve should shop for all of us. we would all look better.

The Back Row Pew said...

I love those shoes! Nothing cuter than a flashy pair of shoes. How cute that the kids called them Happy Shoes!