Monday, December 17, 2007

THE BINGHAM FAMILY CHRISTMAS








"Los Posades" (The Inn Keepers)




The Bingham Family Christmas Party is an annual tradition and as our family grows, so does all the fun. I was excited to have it at my house this year. There are 72 of us with three new babies on the way! 60 came to my house this Sunday. Everyone helped with the food. The Christmas Custard was a hit, there were many delicious appetizers, turkey, tender beef, Shelly's divine potatoes, many yummy salads, hot rolls, English Trifle, Christmas cakes, deserts, and candies.The siblings sat upstairs where it was calm and we could talk. All the kids and grandkids were in the big room downstairs and had a more lively time.
Santa came and brought a fun spirit with him!


After it was all over, I felt so good....it had been so great to be with my family! Thanks for all your help.


4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Fun to see everyone! Looks like the party was a hit...funny santa pictures!

Holly said...

oh Aunt Beth you always throw great parties! We loved it all. The food and all the entertainment. THANKS. It was so much fun.

SUMMER said...

SO sad that I missed it!

Anonymous said...

Beth, I know you posted this blog earlier but I just now saw it. Your house looks elegant,in the pictures but especially in real life. I wish I had your talent for making everything so fine and beautiful. Thank you for my gift. I love you dearly!