Saturday, November 24, 2007

THANKSGIVING!!!!

We have many things to be thankful for this year.

1. Mia, Bruce, Easton, Brighton, & Brooklyn came to be with us. We all got together for a big Sunday Dinner. We now number 21 and 1/2 (including Glo and baby Miles Jay on the way)!

Food makes Ian happy!
It also makes him concentrate!
2. We are thankful that it has been such a beautiful fall and we were able to enjoy the Castle Park with our Nebraska grandkids. The grandkids also went to the new Solomon Center, saw "Enchanted," had many sleepovers, visited the horses, shopped, rock climbed with Oliver and Carly, and went to the BYU/Utah game.

3. We are thankful for "BEAR BUMS!"4. We are thankful for grandchildren that love each other and love being together.
5. We are thankful that we could all get together for another big Thanksgiving Dinner. I began to feel like I needed to start a blog called, "The Farmington Woman Cooks"!.

6. And ..... We are MOST thankful that Ian and Kelsee were sealed for time and all eternity in the Jordan River Temple!




We decided to celebrate by, you guessed it, eating again!......this time at the Lion House with all our loved ones who joined us at the temple.


11 comments:

Molly said...

Congratulations to Ian and Kelsee!! Sounds like you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend. All the food looked delicious!!

SUMMER said...

Bethers, your family is JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! I love everyone. I loved seeing all those pictures too. All the granddaughters are so precious and look like they have a BLAST together! I know you love & appreciate when all your family is together more than anything. I'm so glad Mia and Bruce got to come be with you guys!

Johnston Family said...

We have a lot to be thankful for! I love the photo of the bear bums! The girls look cute together in their night gowns!

The Funderburks said...

I love those little silky nightgowns all the grand-girls are in!

Beth, I am so excited for the Bingham Christmas Dinner Party at your house! Please let me know if we can bring anything.

Holly said...

Looks like a fun party! Your grandkids are darling in there matching silky nightgowns. I am so happy for Ian and Kelsee. Wish we would have been there. You have lots to be thankful for. So do your kids! I can't believe that The new baby is going to be named Miles Jay. I was going to name Dallon that! Kevin's grandpa is Myles. But we got a Mylee!!

Ty and Holly said...

I love those Bear Bums too! Love all the pics. Congrats Ian and Kelsee!

Mama Mia said...

Fun post mom! The silky night gowns were a hit! Easton loves his pj's as well! Thanks for all the yummy dinners! I am in shock back here in Omaha! You always spoil me in Utah. Reality is setting in...I did get all my decorations up. Love you!

Glenda said...

Oh, I Love your Great Big Happy Family!! I wish we could have been to Ian and Kelsees sealing! They look so happy. Can't wait to see you at Christmas. Love glenda

The Back Row Pew said...

What a wonderful week and a great way to begin this holiday season. Wished we could have been to Ian and Kelsee's special day....I would have never bought those tickets had I known. Where did you get the Fancy Nancy Nighties...they look like deja vu and I must get some. It was great to have dinner and catch up a bit for "The Dad's " birthday.

Missy said...

I hope this is not too weird, but I live in Davis County and am trying to locate Castle Park. I did a google search and your blog came up! Would you mind telling me where the park is? I promise I am not a weirdo!!

Macy said...

What a fabulous weekend. Congrats to Ian and Kelsee!

Looks quite a crew for dinner, and it looked so yummy. You are the best cook.