Sunday, October 14, 2007

THE MAGIC KINGDOM

It was magic (and by divine intervention) that I got to board the plane with everyone because I left my photo ID at home. Ty had to race from North Salt Lake to Farmington and back again through Davis County morning traffic to get it to me at the airport. He did it in an unbelieveable time. No one else would have driven this fast! Our prayers were answered.

It was magic to see the surprise on all my grandkids faces when they heard they were going to Disneyland with their cousins and Momo and Papa.


It was magical to be on the airplane with everyone and see the strong relationships grow! Easton looks good with a front tooth, finally. Brea was so happy to have her cousins along.







It was magic that we only had to wait 1 hour to get on "Finding Nemo" when most people wait 3 hours. We decided it was well worth it!









It was magical to spin on the tea cups with my grandchildren when the last time I did this was with my children. Brooklyn loved it.














It was fun to eat together but then we always do that! Here we are at the Rain Forest Cafe.







One of my favorite magical memories of the trip was watching Brea, Brighton, and Halle get makeovers, complete with wigs, at Libby Lu! If you can't tell, they are Hannah Montana and Lola girls. During the makeover, Easton picked out a pirate hat and an increadible ski hat.











Families are magical and wonderful!



Thanks for the memories....we can't wait for many more to come.

9 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Love the post mom! You and Dad made everything Magical! Thanks!

Holly said...

Love the darling photos What beautiful grandkids!! I'm so glad you had fun!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time. I can't wait to do something like that with my whole family!

The Funderburks said...

cute wigs! beth, that story about your photo id is why i am such a nervous traveler!

Parry's said...

How Fun...Such a cute family.

Molly said...

Oh, that sounds so fun! What fun grandparents you are to plan such a fun trip! I am sure it will be a trip they will never forget!

Anonymous said...

please don't use the word "magical" again, thank you.

Glenda said...

How much fun!! I love your disneyland blog.... it is so true that trips like these really bond cousins and families, and they are forever memories. I think you are an Amazing Grandma.

Heidi Louise said...

How fun! You have some produced some seriously cute Grandchildren Mike and Beth!