Sunday, May 31, 2009

JUST IN LOVE WITH JACE!


I have not been in the blogging world for such a long time but I had to record how I feel about our family's newest baby boy, JACE BLAIR JOHNSTON. He is all boy and is so unique in his family...the only boy, the only blond and blue eyes all the way. He loves to be cuddled and swaddled and warm. He buries himself into whoever is holding him and there he stays all cozy and comfy until you try to put him down. He is then instantly awake! We love him so much ...his birth was memorable and very exciting. I miss him if I don't see him for a while.
My mother said new babies always need to be dressed in pastels so she would have thought that this shirt was too dark, but it sure matches his eyes!

We are so blessed to have two beautiful new babies. They bring so much fun and tenderness into our lives.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Beth ... how very blessed you are to have such an amazing family. Your children are wonderful and your grandchildren are beautiful. I'm so glad we get to share these special experiences with one another!

The Back Row Pew said...

Wow !! Look at those babies ! I do relate to that. He is a doll. Fun times are ahead.

Brooke said...

Jace is so handsome! I can't wait to meet him in person. He still reminds me a little of Halle though.