Sunday, May 4, 2008

Things I Am Looking Forward To

1. Picking up Carly and Oliver at the airport on the 12th!
2. Watching Carly's face when she sees Miles for the first time.
3. Feeding Carly and Oliver their favorite home cooked foods.
4. Seeing Witney married in the SLC Temple and Sunny married in the Nauvoo Temple.
5. Having Carly and Oliver share their Ecuador experiences during an assembly at my school.
6. Walking from Farmington to my school in East Layton for "Walk to School Day."
7. Going to NYC with Michael, Mia, Bruce, Micah, Lisa, Ty, and Holly.
8. Summer Freedom!
9. Having Mia's family come in June and having all my family together.
10. Attending our own FAMILY REUNION in Park City in July with all the family and then all going to the Bingham Reunion together the next day.

9 comments:

Carly said...

I got 4 out of 10...that is pretty good.

Johnston Family said...

There are a lot of fun things to look forward to! Carly...can't wait to see you and Oliver!

Mama Mia said...

Sounds fun! I always like something to look forward to! I can't wait for NYC! I wish I was there to see Miles with Car!

spenceandcass said...

I am totally pumped about Carly and Ozzy's return! A NYC trip sounds so fun!

Glenda said...

That is what keeps me going, all of the things I have to look forward to! You have some good ones! Enjoy everyone of them!!

The Back Row Pew said...

Sounds like a fun summer is in store. Lots of fun travels and family.

Mama Blogger said...

Come a day early and see the Buxtons. Hope you have a good reunion in Park City. Your family is thriving. It's fun to read about you and "ALL MY CHILDREN".

Marci + Dan said...

When are you coming to NYC? Fun!

The Funderburks said...

I didn't know there was a "Bingham Reunion" this summer. When is it?