Saturday, March 22, 2008

ONE LOOK BACK AT WINTER FUN!


Family dinners---eat your heart out Carly and Oliver!








Having fun in Los Vegas with our kids, running into my long time best friend, Kittie Tenney, just rows away at the Vegas Bowl!






Los Vegas was unseasonably cold in the evening, but it was such a fun experience.






Out on the town in Vegas!







While the guys golfed, we shopped and ran into Pete Rose! It was a sad sight, actually. I loved being with my girls at the Forum.






Fun family shower for Maeve and Miles at Julie's beautiful
home. Thank you Pew Girls!















Anxiously awaiting a new grandson! Shirley is as excited for her first as I am for my 7th! (After all, I know this guy.)







Racing to the SLC airport with Brea to spend a few minutes with Mia's family on their layovers as they were coming and going to Hawaii! Brooklyn is running to her adoring grandpa.





Delicious dinner at Shelly's incredible home to celebrate Grandpa J's Birthday with my brothers and sisters.





Watching my school ballroom dance team take first place AGAIN with Brea , Halle, and director Gina Butler Wescott.
"Night Light" at school, we all wore PJ's and the Superintendent came!


Raising money for families in Ecuador. My school raised over $1,400 in just a week with children bringing in their pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters: "Change for Children." This will go directly to Carly's effort.





WHEW! Now I am so excited to see what SPRING will bring. COMING SOON: BUNNY DAY!

6 comments:

The Funderburks said...

Lots of fun! I can't wait for Maeve's baby to arrive!

spenceandcass said...

Looks like you guys have great times together as a family. No wonder Carly adores her family so much.

SUMMER said...

You guys had an amazing winter... I LOVE this flashback idea!

Mama Mia said...

The family and food look great!

corryfever said...

your a grandma again!! i just saw pictures of little miles on carly's blog. what a love! i am sorry you weren't home for all of that. i am glad though that mike saved the day and you were able to get back. i'm sure you are having fun with him. tell maeve we send our love and hope she is feeling okay. you have beautiful grandchildren. they must have got it from their grandmama!

spenceandcass said...

Hey Bethy... how was your short trip with Mia's kids? Congrats on the new addition to the family!