Sunday, September 7, 2008

SPECIAL DAY, SPECIAL GIRL, SPECIAL DRESS

Saturday was a special day, Brea was baptized by her father, Micah. Her grandfathers were the witnesses. Afterwards, her uncles, grandfathers, and close family friends stood in the circle while Micah confirmed her and gave her the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Brea is a special girl. She is always a peace maker and cares about everyone and their feelings. She is careful to obey and follow the rules. Her prayers are heartfelt and full of the spirit. We all love her very much!
Brea wore a special dress to go into the waters of baptism. It is the same dress that Mia, Maeve, and Carly wore when they were baptized. We are exccited for the day when Brighton, Halle, Brooklyn, and Presley will all wear it.

12 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Oh she looks so cute! Can't wait to show the kids! We were thinking of her all day! She is a special cousin!

Glenda said...

Brea is special! She was just naturally born with this beautiful sprit! You deserve to be SO PROUD of her!

Parry's said...

What a special day! How neat that she got to wear the special dress as well. The month of August was all about BAptism in primary and I had sharing time. I shared pictures of me from the day of my baptism and the fun book that gramndpa Bingham made me and spoke about on that day!

Holly said...

Brea--what a sweetie! We are so happy you chose to be baptized.

SUMMER said...

She is adorable and I love her dress. I can't believe how old she is!

Johnston Family said...

Thank you for writing that, it was a very special day for me. I love you!!!

Love,
Brea

The Back Row Pew said...

what a doll!! She looks so darling and she is a special girl ...so sweet. What a wonderful "pass the dress down" tradition.

The Funderburks said...

I have always just adored Brea!

Carly said...

Yea for brea!

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

We love Brea! She looked so pretty in her white dress.

Anonymous said...

You need to hear Cherie Call's song, "White Dress" ... Brea is a beautiful little girl and she belongs to a beautiful family!

Brooke said...

I've told this to Lisa before but I am a fan of Brea. She has such a sweet, caring disposition about her! Congratulations Brea!